All of our Instructors are friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and practice what they preach. They take a genuine interest in our Clients and their needs and are caring, fully certified and will motivate and encourage you towards achieving your goals.
""I had a very bad back from two successive pregnancies and had tried physio, osteo and chiro to try and restore my post-baby back but nothing worked! I had never done yoga before and was a little hesitant as I didn't know what to expect. I have been having Private Sessions with Melissa for just over a year now and I feel fantastic, my back feels great and I feel stronger and healthier than ever!""− Sarah OQuist
"My two daughters and I have been practising family yoga with Melissa for over a year. Melissa relates very well to my girls, weaving a story into the yoga practice to keep them engaged and motivated for the full hour. Melissa is flexible and understanding which is important when working with children and her practice has helped me connect with my children on a new level."− Derek L.
"Daddy, we like Fridays with you because we do yoga with Melissa on Fridays"− Peri L.
Our Eco- Yoga & Pilates Studio
Welcome to Yoganic. We’re a boutique Yoga and Pilates studio in the heart of Willoughby, on the Lower North Shore of Sydney. We offer classes for Men and Women who are absolute beginners to the more experienced. Yoganic was born from a desire to create a warm, intimate and friendly studio with an emphasis on health and wellbeing for the whole family. All of our Instructors are friendly, experienced, knowledgable and practice what they preach. They take a genuine interest in our Clients and their needs and are caring, fully certified and will motivate and encourage you towards achieving your goals.
We offer Morning, Evening & Weekend Classes and Courses for Grown- Ups (with or without kids) including Yoganic Yoga, Yoga for Beginners, Yin Yoga, Pilates Reformer and Pilates Matwork.
Our Yoga instructors and classes are influenced by a variety of styles including Ashtanga Vinyasa, Jivamukti, Yin and classical Hatha Yoga and will offer variations and modifications to suit all levels.
We offer a range of Pilates Reformer and Matwork classes to suit all levels of experience with qualified and experienced Pilates Instructors.
We specialise in Prenatal classes and offer more than any other studio in Sydney with 10 classes (including Pregnancy Yoga, Pregnancy Pilates Mat and Pregnancy Pilates Reformer) throughout the week including morning, lunchtime and evening classes 7 days a week.
We offer the most comprehensive range of classes with babies in Sydney including Mother & Baby Yoga, Mums & Bubs Pilates and Baby Massage and classes without babies including Postnatal Yoga, Postnatal Pilates Reformer and Postnatal Pilates Mat.
Yoganic is one of Sydney’s first Eco Yoga & Pilates Studios and endeavours to minimise our carbon footprint and in doing so, encourage others to do the same.
- Organic, sustainable eco yoga props (Kapok bolsters with hemp covers, organic cotton straps, cork blocks and organic cotton blankets)
- High Performance Eco VB mats that last a lifetime so to reduce landfill
- Green Travel initiatives
- Eco-Friendly environment
- Recyclable, non-toxic floor
- Recycled paper products (copier paper, tissues & toilet paper)
- Low energy bulbs
- Energy consumption minimal as lots of natural light
- Minimal Waste Recycling. We provide separate recycle bins in the studio for paper and plastics
- Earth friendly studio cleaning supplies
- Earth friendly hand and mat wash products
- We don’t sell PET bottles of water. We have a water filter and sell and encourage Cheeki Stainless Steel bottles to reduce landfill.
- Raising awareness of environmental needs through the practice of yoga
- Community education through workshops and programming
- Customer Service: Our teachers truly care about our students’ progress and lives. We hope for many, that the centre will be their home away from home. A strong sense of belonging and community will exist within this very special place and each individual will be an extremely valued member who’s very presence contributes to the infinite expansion of our global mission.
- Competitive Pricing: Memberships, packages and individual classes are offered at price points that enable students from all socioeconomic backgrounds to experience the benefits of yoga.