Baby Massage and Yoga is the perfect way to get to know the newest member of your family.
Learn how to massage your baby from head to toe plus baby yoga sequences to interact and play with your baby.
Our 6-week online course lets you learn Baby Massage and Yoga in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE AND YOGA
- Enhances bonding and attachment
- Improves quality and duration of sleep
- Relieves discomforts associated with constipation, colic, reflux, teething and congestion
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves the digestive system
- Develops body awareness
- Stimulates circulation
- Relaxes you and your baby
- Lays the foundations of love and trust
WHAT YOU GET ON THE COURSE
- 70 minutes of on- demand video
- 7 instructional videos + bonus sequence for Digestion
- A comprehensive manual to accompany each video with images, instructions and words to songs and rhymes
- Weekly emails containing your lesson for that week
- 1 year of access from sign up
Week 1: An introduction to Baby Massage and Yoga
Week 2: Leg Massage and Yoga
Week 3: Arm Massage and Yoga
Week 4: Tummy and Chest Massage + bonus sequence for Digestion
Week 5: Back Massage
Week 6: Face Massage + The Growing Child
You’ll receive an email each week containing an instructional video and a pdf manual for that lesson.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Massage sequences for the face, arms, hands, tummy, chest, back, legs and feet.
- Techniques to relieve discomforts associated with constipation, colic, reflux, teething and congestion.
- Baby Yoga sequences for a unique way to play with your baby
- Songs and rhymes to accompany the massage and baby yogav
- Things to consider when choosing a massage oil
- Positioning for you and your baby
- How to create a relaxing environment
- The best time to massage your baby
- When baby massage is not appropriate
- Ways to relax before massaging your baby
- How to ask your baby for permission
- How to read your baby’s cues
- Benefits of baby massage and yoga
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone with a special baby in their life that could benefit from a loving massage including mums, dads, grandparents and caregivers with non-mobile babies.
Mum, Certified Infant Massage Instructor and Birthlight Baby Yoga Teacher and creator of Yoganic
I’ve taught baby massage and yoga to hundreds of parents face to face for the last decade and experienced its incredible benefits with my son. I attribute his happy disposition and temperament to the loving touch he’s experienced from birth.
My husband and I had a routine where he would massage our son Banjo before I had a bath with him each night before bed. Banjo’s face would light up as my husband arrived home from work in anticipation of that special one-on-one time with his daddy. I would listen from afar to the giggles, cooing and sighing. I couldn’t think of a more beautiful and relaxing way for Banjo to prepare for sleep.
My favourite time of day was doing yoga with Banjo on my mat. My poses would be interspersed with feeds, cuddles, dry massage and baby yoga moves. What a special time that I will forever hold close to my heart.
My mission is for all new parents to learn baby massage and yoga so they too can experience the benefits of loving touch. A happy baby makes a happy family.
Give your baby the gift of massage today.
When does the next course start?
You can start anytime.
Can I do the course with my partner?
Yes, of course! Having your partner do the course is a great way to share the experience of bonding with your baby.
What if I miss a week?
That’s ok. We understand how unpredictable life can be with a baby. When you find time, make sure you watch the videos in order to get the most out of them.