Yin yoga is a slow-paced and more meditative style of yoga with poses, or asanas, that are held for longer periods of time—five minutes or more per pose.
Through long, passively held stretches Yin targets the deeper layers of the body, the connective tissues (ligaments, tendons, fascia).
- Maintain joint health and flexibility
- Brings calm and balance to mind and body
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Improves immunity
- Reduces stress levels
- complements our more active Yoganic Yoga classes
- Tuesdays at 9.30am (School Term Only)
- Sundays at 5.15pm (75mins)